Supernatural Spree Interval: Color of my rainbow

>> Friday, May 14, 2010


Your rainbow is shaded violet.

 
 
 
 
 
 
 

What is says about you: You are a creative person. You appreciate beauty and craftsmanship. You are patient and will keep trying to understand something until you've mastered it.

Find the colors of your rainbow at spacefem.com.



Inspired to do this when I saw it Hanz's sidebar. Fun!

I suppose I do appreciate beautiful things and the effort put into making it. I also love things I don't understand immediately and strive to fully understand it. Which is probably why I love shows like Numb3ers, House, CSI, Leverage etc.

Back to watching Supernatural!

0 comments:

Header image credit: adapted from sxc.hu by Celefinwe © Celefinwe 2009

  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP