Supernatural: The Journey Ends

>> Friday, May 14, 2010

The season finale has aired over in the 'States and I am still at work and thus unable to download it... yet. Now, I know I told myself to be strong and remain spoiler free for the Supernatural apocalyptic end, but apparently my hand is faster than brain. I accidentally (yeah, right *snort* ) clicked the link to Supernatural Wiki and read the summary. Must be the hazards of working with computers 12-hours a day. My reaction?

* tears hair out and howls at the moon*

Eh, what moon? It's still day-lah here in Malaysia. Nevertheless...

So what I am going to do while waiting for tonight, is to re-watch 10 worthy Supernatural episodes (thank God for 500GB external hard drives) of all times and post short, random reviews here, oh and maybe LiveJournal too. I'm actually avoiding my LJ due to my beta is still probably stalking me for not finishing my Narnia Caspian/Peter fanfic. Hehehe. Woops.

2 episodes per season. Starting now.

0 comments:

Header image credit: adapted from sxc.hu by Celefinwe © Celefinwe 2009

  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP