Mother's day @ Equatorial Hotel, Kuala Lumpur

>> Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Amidst much family drama, we finally settled on Equatorial Hotel for the venue of this year's Mother's Day celebration. Honestly, if I wasn't doing this for my mother, I probably wouldn't have gone ahead with it anyways. Baybe insisted that the day was as much for as much as it was for my mother. Eh. Never really occurred to me that way. I guess, 2 C-sections later, I MUST me be a mother too eh?

Good food. Good ambiance. Good service. We tipped the waiter, something I only insist on if the service is extra tip-top, since we're already charged the 10% service charge anyways. The waiter deserved it. Plus, we got 20% off for Father's Day at the same venue since we booked it early. Go us!  



More piccies uploaded in FB. Since I barely peek in my FB these days, might as well use it for something!

Pensive mood. Not much to say. *cue crickets*

3 comments:

ICA May 12, 2010 at 1:07 PM  

Why pensive mood, my dear? It looks like u guys had fun on mother's day. Just imagine u'll be able to do it again come father's day nanti...:)) take care ya...

::Ida:: May 12, 2010 at 1:30 PM  

ya ler.. we didnt really celebr8 mother's day pon. more like family day and habiskan duit day :P

Shareen Mohd Saleh May 12, 2010 at 2:07 PM  

Pensive mood due to family drama-s, gloomy weather and having to ride in the elevator alone in complete darkness (no light) early this morning. Still a little spooked. Teringat cerita The Eye. Eeek!

Header image credit: adapted from sxc.hu by Celefinwe © Celefinwe 2009

  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP