OMG! We're in the news, precious!

>> Friday, May 14, 2010


This picture was taken during this. Yes, there was a photographer guy that hung around our table and kept snapping photos of us, especially of me and the kids. I thought he worked for the hotel and was half expecting him to offer us to buy the pictures printed on mugs or in photo frames as "souvenirs", you know, like they do in tourist spots. Or at least I thought we would be able to see our pictures when we go to the same venue again for Father's Day next month on the hotel bulletin board or something. But this? LOL. *embarassed*

They misspelled Baybe's name. It's Zain-O-riman and not Zain-U-riman, but then again it was very loud when he asked me to spell out our names.Oh, and there's the white gold bracelet Baybe got me for Mother's Day too ♥


Sorry for the poor quality. Rushed to a news vendor to buy it as soon as my mom called to tell me about it. Snapped the photos using my camera phone (in poor lighting) and edited a bit with Photoshop portable for clarity. I might scan it properly later at home hehehe.


Oh, I forgot to mention didn't I? It's in News Straits Times, Streets section, page 8. So erm, don't use that particular page for your kitty litter box yeah?

5 comments:

Mommyyus May 14, 2010 at 2:02 PM  

makin femes lah u....heheh

Shareen Mohd Saleh May 14, 2010 at 2:24 PM  

Hahahaha. Sekadar gambar hiasan jer tuh

::Ida:: May 14, 2010 at 4:35 PM  

wowwww.. u in the paper? *clap* clap* :)

i've been in the newspaper TheStar before, cover page. sebab apa? p tengok concert! hahaha.. malu gilaaaa :P

Shareen Mohd Saleh May 14, 2010 at 5:12 PM  

Hahahhaahaha

Really Ida? What concert? Caught breaking your curfew is it? LOL

::Ida:: May 14, 2010 at 5:39 PM  

LMAO. itu laa.. kantoi gilaaa! those were the days la back in uni. lepas tu tobat tak pegi dah :P

Header image credit: adapted from sxc.hu by Celefinwe © Celefinwe 2009

  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP