I'm featured on Mom Bloggers Planet!

>> Monday, May 3, 2010

Read about it on Mom Bloggers Planet here

Oh wow! This must be what it's like to be famous LOL. Well erm, minus the sex, drugs and rock and roll of course.


When Ros from Mom Bloggers Planet first contacted me in the series of "Why Your Blog’s Name Like That One?", I must admit i was kind of shocked. What? Lil' ol' me? I've been using my alias, Celefinwe, for years and nobody has seriously asked me what it meant. The few who asked, I just told them to look it up in an online Sindarin-English translator. Are there any of those around anymore? Hmmm.


Anyways, thank you so much to Ros (I don't want to call her Kak Ros because she looks young enough to be my age or maybe younger!) for featuring my blog on her site. I am really touched. A little bit shy and embarrassed, but touched.


And to all of you who have kindly decided to get to get to know me better, welcome to humble abode. And I truly hope that we can get to know each other better. Bonjour mon ami (Good day my friend)!

8 comments:

Sheri, RN May 4, 2010 at 1:55 AM  

That is so cool, congrats!

Shareen Mohd Saleh May 4, 2010 at 1:58 PM  

Thanks, Sheri ^___^

ICA May 4, 2010 at 2:10 PM  

Congrats, shareen....way to go!

Shareen Mohd Saleh May 4, 2010 at 2:17 PM  

Thanks, Ica ^___^

Liza May 4, 2010 at 10:18 PM  

wow, awesome. so, how does it feel to be famous ;)

Shareen Mohd Saleh May 4, 2010 at 10:48 PM  

LOL Well, nobody has asked for my autograph.. yet!

JuSTin♥cHaoS^guRL May 6, 2010 at 11:27 AM  

celefinwe : silver haired maiden....do u have silver hair??aiyaaa :P

Shareen Mohd Saleh May 6, 2010 at 11:31 AM  

Excuse me! I umur baru 18 tahun tau! Hahahahahaha <--- tak sedar diri

Header image credit: adapted from sxc.hu by Celefinwe © Celefinwe 2009

  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP