Baybe erm, babywearing Asyraf

>> Friday, May 28, 2010

I had to ask reeeeeeee-ally nicely for Baybe to agree to let me post this. On conditions that I Photoshop our messy bedroom in the background. Don't worry, Baybe. Just who do you think you are married to?

Taaaaa-daaaaaaaaaa!!!


Sorry for the poor quality. It was an MMS from Baybe sent to me during my lunch break. My poor babies (big Baybe included hehe) had to make do without me since I am working today and tomorrow. See? Even husbands agree that babywearing is a good thing ^____^

7 comments:

adrianathani May 28, 2010 at 3:08 PM  

Of course I have to leave a comment ;) I think it's awesome when daddies wear their babies.

But your DH dpt extra points for matching his outfit to the carrier ;D

Shareen Mohd Saleh May 28, 2010 at 3:16 PM  

LOL Thanks, Adriana. I don't think him matching the outfit is intentional but yeay for extra points! :P

I'm a full-time mummy May 28, 2010 at 7:12 PM  

If that was my hubby, he will do his signature pose (which I happened to have the photo of it hehe!) He'd be doing the 'Lookit me I'm pregnant this big' pose... ;p

Shareen Mohd Saleh May 28, 2010 at 7:21 PM  

Hahahahaaha fun-nee :p

Liza May 28, 2010 at 10:00 PM  

how i wish i had this things when my kids were babies!!! to use this now meaning need to have another baby...hmmmm....

Wanie May 29, 2010 at 12:17 AM  

hi there!

Your baby looks so cute~ It seems like he's thinking ' i wonder why dad put me in this and pose, oh well, better to look in the camera! ;)'

Shareen Mohd Saleh May 29, 2010 at 8:47 AM  

Liza: Babywearing is addictive is trendy. Maybe just one more? Hehehehe

Idina: Hi, dear. Thanks for stopping by. Yeah, my son looked like he was just "terima kenyataan jer lah and pose for ayah's camera" :P

Header image credit: adapted from sxc.hu by Celefinwe © Celefinwe 2009

  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP