A Song For Mama

>> Friday, May 7, 2010

I am sorry I cannot post how I really feel right now. Tears clouding my vision every time I try. Maybe later tonight at home where I can bawl my eyes out and not get called into the Operation Manager's room. I hope this conveys my meaning though.








You taught me everything
And everything you've given me
I always keep it inside
You're the driving force in my life, yeah
There isn't anything
Or anyone that I can be
And it just wouldn't feel right
If I didn't have you by my side
You were there for me to love and care for me
When skies were grey
Whenever I was down
You were always there to comfort me
And no one else can be what you have been to me
You will always be you always will be the girl
In my life for all times

Chorus:
Mama, mama you know I love you
Oh you know I love you
Mama, mama you're the queen of my heart
Your love is like
Tears from the stars
Mama, I just want you to know
Lovin' you is like food to my soul
Yes it is (5x)

You're always down for me
Have always been around for me even when I was bad
You showed me right from my wrong
Yes you did
And you took up for me
When everyone was downin' me
You always did understand
You gave me strength to go on
There was so many times
Looking back when I was so afraid
And then you come to me
And say to me I can face anything
And no one else can do
What you have done for me
You'll always be
You will always be the girl in my life

Chorus

Never gonna go a day without you
Fills me up just thinking of you
I'll never go a day without my mama

Chorus

Yes you are

A Song For Mama by Boyz II Men

“No gift to your mother can ever equal her gift to you – life”

6 comments:

Liza May 7, 2010 at 11:42 PM  

why so sad my friend, weekend is here and have a good one! i love this song too!

Shareen Mohd Saleh May 8, 2010 at 12:08 AM  

Not sad. Just terharu at our mothers' sacrifices to bring us up in this world. Plus, it's that time of the month so tengok iklan Johnson and Johnson pun nangis LOL

Have a good weekend to you too! ^___^

ICA May 9, 2010 at 8:00 PM  

My dear, happy mothers day to you. hope u had a fantastic day today with ur love ones...:))

CatlinaFly May 12, 2010 at 10:09 AM  
This comment has been removed by the author.
CatlinaFly May 12, 2010 at 10:10 AM  

masa sekolah menengah bila lagu ni keluar tv je, me nyanyi serentak dgn kakak.gelak je mama kitorg tgk perangai anak2 dara dia(masa tu dara lagi auwwww..) hehehe

Shareen Mohd Saleh May 12, 2010 at 10:13 AM  

Thank, ICA. happy Mother's Day to you too, dear <3

Cat

LOL. Sekarang dah jadi mak dara pulak? :P

Header image credit: adapted from sxc.hu by Celefinwe © Celefinwe 2009

  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP