Tis' award season again!

>> Thursday, May 13, 2010

Oooh, erm. 2 awards in one week? I betcha not even Russel "I-still-look-manly-in-a-skirt" Crowe achieved that! Or did he? *scratches head and ignores Wikipedia glaring at me*. Anyways...


Methinks I have received this award before but this one is shinier! Thank you to Mommyyus for thinking I am beautiful... at blogging *blushes*.

And here is the second award I have been given...


This is one is from Ica.Thank you so much, sweetie. You know I love your blog too, right? I do!

Now for the fine print. I am going to pass along these babies to other beautiful blogger-s whose blogs I love!

1 - Ida
2 - Liza
3 - Catlina
4 - Hanz
5 - Jenny
6 - mommyus
7 - Sukma
8 - Lixa
9 - Sheri
10 - YOU, dear reader who are viewing this post

I love getting new reading material meeting new people so if you want to grab the awards for yourself, please do. Oh, and post a link back so I can view your entry ^___^

 
Note: I want to start my own award or meme too. Ideas?

8 comments:

::Ida:: May 13, 2010 at 11:19 AM  

awww thank you shareen!!!! i love them bothh!!!! and owhh.. ive been thinking of creating an award too.. hehe.. tapi tak tau nak letak award ape.. :P

nways thank you again shareen!! mwah mwah!!!!

Shareen Mohd Saleh May 13, 2010 at 11:36 AM  

You're welcome, Ida. You deserve it, sweetie!

Kan? It's so fun getting these awards. We really should start making our own. The first one I make, I'll definitely give to you. Mmmmwahs!

CatlinaFly May 13, 2010 at 11:58 AM  

thanks you shareen!dah eprnah dapat dulu..nanti i add up ur name okeh?macih...thanks for remembering me

Mommyyus May 13, 2010 at 1:58 PM  

Thanks ya for d award. Cantik betul..i suke n happy dapat..hehehe

http://nurusrin.blogspot.com/2010/05/i-love-your-blog-2345678910.html

ICA May 13, 2010 at 2:56 PM  

Blush..blush...shareen. the feeling is mutual, my friend :))

I'm a full-time mummy May 13, 2010 at 7:13 PM  

Oh goodies! Thanks for the awards! (Though I have received the 1st one few times already!:P)

I love getting awards! Thanks for thinking of me! :)

Liza May 24, 2010 at 10:02 PM  

just got the chance to read your blog, it has been crazy the last 2 weeks, thanks so much for the award....mean so much to me....

Shareen Mohd Saleh May 26, 2010 at 8:59 AM  

You're welcome, Liza. You deserve it, sweetie. Sorry to hear that your life has been crazy past couple of weeks. Miss your posts. Hope it gets better for you ^___^

Header image credit: adapted from sxc.hu by Celefinwe © Celefinwe 2009

  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP