American Idol: Country Night Preview

>> Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Might as well post this now since I won't get to watch the show at all today. Damn you Wednesday weekly trainings! Why can't it be any other day BUT Wednesday. I asked Bahar, the trainer, and he just gave me a blank look. FYI, American Idol is as valid an excuse as any, mmmkay? But going to my mother-in-law's later to pick up Syakirah anyways. I miss my little girl!

Sooo... Country Night eh? *SHRUG* Guess I won't be missing much then. I've never been much of a country music fan. Still, this is the night for the contestants to show how versatile they are *cough*cough*Adam*cough*Anoop*Allison*Lil*cough*cough*.

Too bad Jorge's not around anymore. Would've been interesting to see him sing Country with an accent...

2 comments:

Sheri, RN March 19, 2009 at 9:04 AM  

I don't watch American Idol, but my parents do. Not sure who they like this season though.

I answered the questions you asked me about Sookie Stackhouse vs. Twilight on my comments page for that post. hehe I hope you liked the review I gave of the series, is it something you think you might read?

Shareen Mohd Saleh March 19, 2009 at 1:35 PM  

I might actually pick up the first book and go from there. I just can't resist anything that has vampires in it LOL

Header image credit: adapted from sxc.hu by Celefinwe © Celefinwe 2009

  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP