American Idol Top 36: Round III Result and Wildcard

>> Friday, March 6, 2009

I should've known that America was gonna vote for the guy with the handicap. They've always had a thing for the underdog (hint: the other David, not David A)

So last night's top 3 were:

  • Lil Rounds
  • Scott MacIntyre
  • Jorge Nunez
But there's hope yet. Wildcard! The whole time they were announcing the contestants for the Wildcard round, I was chanting "Anoop... Anoop... Anoop...". I mean, that one was a no-brainer. I swear if they didn't pick him, I would stop watching AI for the entire season, Danny Gokey or no Danny Gokey. Well, here they are. The deserved and undeserved few that were given their second chance...

1. Von Smith
2. Jazmine Murray
3. Ricky Braddy
4. Megan Joy Corkre
5. Tatiana Del Toro
6. Matt Giraud
7. Jesse Langseth
8. Anoop Desai


As always, I won't mention everyone. Just the best and worst. Oh, Anoop. I am so happy! He is unique, talented and he reminds me of Kumar (Kal Penn) from Harold & Kumar! Go Anoop Dog! Megan is one of my favourite female contestants as well. I hope she does well.


Tatiana? Why, oh why? Why did the judges feel that they have to bring her back? I don't know if I can put up with her self-absorbed, primadonna tendencies. Granted, that she can sing. But to have such a diva attitude when she is barely famous.. that speaks of bad things to come. Can you imagine how she will be if she actually won? Touch wood! If we wanted entertainment, they should have picked Norman Gentle instead. Now there's an entertainer! LOL

0 comments:

Header image credit: adapted from sxc.hu by Celefinwe © Celefinwe 2009

  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP