X-Men Origins: Wolverine

>> Thursday, March 19, 2009





Release date in Malaysia: 29 April 2009

What can I say? I'm a sucker for superhero movies. Preferably something that doesn't involve political propaganda in it *cough*watchmen*cough* Don't even get me started on that-movie-that-shall-be-named... And Jeffrey Dean Morgan's character dies right in the beginning of the movie? *disapproves*

Oooh, Gambit! I can't wait. When I was watching the cartoon, he was always my favourite character. And what's this I see in the cast list? Our very own Meriadoc Brandybuck (from Lord of the Rings, in case you haven't figured it out) is in it? Double yeay! But most of the other characters are less familliar to me since I never read the comics itself. But that's what IMDB is for!

More info on the movie here.

0 comments:

Header image credit: adapted from sxc.hu by Celefinwe © Celefinwe 2009

  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP