'Blady Mondays' and all that

>> Monday, March 23, 2009

Petalaing Jaya? Poor fellow who set this must have a case of Monday blues too

Yeah. One of those days. Having killer headache this morning due to damn tired and lack of sleep.

Went to An's wedding at the hall of Sekolah Teknik Sungai Buloh yesterday. Baybe had to work and couldn't make it. So I made arrangements for my sister, Farah, and her boyfriend, Erfan, to accompany me since there was no way I could drive that far with Syakirah without help.

Met up with the rest of the convoy at Menara Celcom at 11 am. I didn't want to get into it with the *G-pang makcik guard, so I parked at the RM3 parking. It really brings back memories to be here again.

Strange isn't it how in time, all bad memories are shadowed by the good ones? I can even laugh about things that used to make cry bucket loads back then. I guess what they say is true... Time does heals all wounds.

Anyways, I drove behind Nizam and Lixa's car, who I suspect might have gone a lot faster if there weren't a bunch of female drivers tailing them LOL. Oh well. Can't be too careful, wouldn't want their unborn baby to think their dad is a speed junkie ^_^

It was really, really hot yesterday. Thankfully I wasn't wearing a full-blown **baju kurung. Just a **kebaya top and a pair of jeans. It's been a while since I saw my friends. I miss them so much! Has it really been almost a year since I left Celcom? It feels just like yesterday. It must be true though, cause I saw Danish and Adam, my previous bossess sons' respectively. They were both born around the same time as my Syakirah, and they are so big now! Time really flies.

After the mass photography session with the bride and groom, we left. Farah and Erfan wanted to go and browse for their engagement ring. Habib Jewel was having a sale! Minus RM6 for every gram of gold. Wah-lau! But payday is only on Wednesday and today is the last day for the Sale. Bummer.

But you know... I want a bracelet which costs something like 3K average. I can get a decent laptop for that amount and if I was buying a clone PC, I can get a really good gaming one complete with minimun 19-inch LCD screen and 5.1 Altec Lansing speaker! O-kay. I'll stop talking in Geek now LOL

Speaking of which, Syakirah was acting up half of the day yesterday. I really don't like how she's behaving nowadays. I know that she picked it up from her daycare. Nobody at home ever uses that kind of language or behaves that rough. Well, at least they better not where I can see them! But seriously, I am very particulour (Baybe says the correct word would be "obsessed", but I beg to differ.. I think) about the way I raise my daughter. Ayah had one of his "motivational speech" about it with me last night. That's what I call it when he speaks in that tone. But my dad is really perceptive and I really respect whatever he says. I especially completely agree with him on this subject. I think it's time we start looking for another daycare. If anybody knows of any good ones around Pandan area, or better yet, Cheras Baru, please let me know. Really!

* Gila Pangkat - People who like to show off their supposed power, even though all they do is monitor parking space at a building *wink*wink*nudge*nudge*

** Traditional Malay female clothing


Baju kurung || Kebaya top

2 comments:

Barakzz Del' pobazz March 23, 2009 at 8:13 PM  

mama... terubat rindu nak jumpe mama and shakira......... shakira sgt cute semalam.....emm cepat jer die dah besar....

Shareen Mohd Saleh March 24, 2009 at 8:42 AM  

Tu ah. Tup-tup jer dah setahun mama tak kerja ngan korang lagi. Windu korang sumer huuu huuuu

P.S. Miss our gossip sessions the most hahahaha

Header image credit: adapted from sxc.hu by Celefinwe © Celefinwe 2009

  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP