The time hath come...

>> Thursday, March 19, 2009

Nope, I ain't talking about the result for American Idol Country Night. Although, that does remind me to check out some live blogging sites to see which contestant got the boot this week. How I ever lived without other AI fanatics doing blogging live (while the show is still on), I'll never know.

Anyways, I'm talking about the first review for our batch since we've been answering Live Emails tomorrow. I have to admit being a bit, well, a lot worried about it. Thanks to Haikal, one of the cooler Team Lead-s, we've already had a peek of how many bad notes we have. Apparently the review system on whether your level goes down from 100% to 75%, initially, is complicated to say the least. Needless to say, the less bad notes you get, the better. But it's also a ratio of how many emails you answered and the ones you messed up.


Thankfully, I only had 1 bad note (damn you avgremover!). I'm just worried I don't have enough notes. Well, if my post tomorrow is bitchier than normal...

0 comments:

Header image credit: adapted from sxc.hu by Celefinwe © Celefinwe 2009

  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP