"I like watchin' the puddles gather rain..."

>> Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Why am I not still in bed in this cruel weather?

Damn semi-auto umbrella got stuck so I was partially wet when I tried to get off the car

What a weather to be up and about for work. *SIGH*
Only in our dreams are we free. The rest of the time we need wages ~ Terry Pratchett
Unfortunately, that is so true.

On a brighter note, David Archuleta is coming down to Malaysia from 9th to the 11th of April! Oh. My. God!!!!!
Five exclamation marks, the sure sign of an insane mind ~ Terry Pratchett
LOL Sorry. I accidentally read that quote while looking for the previous quote and I knew I just had to use it.

Anyways, for (a lot) more info on David A's visit, you can go to Archuleta Avenue Malaysia.

0 comments:

Header image credit: adapted from sxc.hu by Celefinwe © Celefinwe 2009

  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP