Were-cuckoos? @ Anticipation is a b***h!

>> Friday, March 20, 2009

Came in this morning to b-aaad news. Since my moody outburst yesterday, apparently I messed up 4 more emails. In my defence, only 1 seemed to completely be my fault (even though it was on advice of my other batch-mates, I should have stuck to my own decision). The others seem to be on arguable terms. Me-thinks the Czech reviewers might have had a pre-weekend bash and all came to work with killer hangovers. Could've happened.

Anyways, the only positive thing I can think of is that if the review today will include everything up till yesterday, at least I still have next week's review to make up for it. It's not that bad if I don't go down a level today, even if all my other batch-mates do. Well, except for one other of course. He's kind of the black sheep of Batch 7. I truly think that without him around, the rest of us would probably not have ended up as close as we are to each other now. Our lunch time bashing sessions are legendary! LOL

Word of the day: Werecuckoo
Meaning: Customers who lose their sanity and send messed up emails to tech support during full moon

[12:16:16 PM] Shareen Saleh says: weird issues, cuckoo customers
[12:16:21 PM] Shareen Saleh says: all that
[12:16:42 PM] Shareen Saleh says: is it full moon or something?
[12:17:14 PM] aNdy says: haha dunno
[12:17:15 PM] ian stewart says: sha hit the nail on the head. its the blady cookoo customers
[12:17:19 PM] ian stewart says: ruin my day
[12:17:23 PM] aNdy says: customers changing to cuckoos
[12:17:24 PM] aNdy says: haha
[12:17:26 PM] Shareen Saleh says: hahahahaha
[12:17:34 PM] Shareen Saleh says: yeah cuckoo cust day
[12:17:37 PM] aNdy says: werecuckoos
[12:17:43 PM] Shareen Saleh says: hahahaha
[12:17:45 PM] aNdy says: no more werewolves these days
[12:17:49 PM] aNdy says: only those left
[12:17:56 PM] ian stewart says: (rofl)
[12:18:25 PM] ian stewart says: i hav to admit, i myself go cookoo sometimes. but i dun contact support when it happens!
[12:18:44 PM] aNdy says: lol
[12:18:47 PM] Shareen Saleh says: hahahahah
Yeah, just to make the day more colorful... If I could copy and paste some of the emails without breaching any signed contracts, I would. Damn werecuckoos!

0 comments:

Header image credit: adapted from sxc.hu by Celefinwe © Celefinwe 2009

  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP