Watchmen

>> Wednesday, March 4, 2009



Release Date 6 March 2008
Language English
Classification N/A
Running Time N/A
Director Zack Snyder
Cast Malin Akerman, Carla Gugino, Jeffrey Dean Morgan, Billy Crudup.

From GSC page here

I'll be honest. I've never read the comics. Never even heard of it until I saw the trailer. I wasn't even really interested to watch it until I saw the cast list.


Jeffrey Dean Morgan as The Comedian


The hot, hot papa Winchester himself! Not so sure about the mask and pseudonym. But I can't argue with the leather. He's been gone too long from Supernatural. With him being dead, ended up in hell and then climbed out of hell and vanished into a shiny, white light from above and all, I doubt we'll see him on the show at all.


Maybe just a short cameo, like a flashback? Or time traveling plot? Please? Pretty please???



0 comments:

Header image credit: adapted from sxc.hu by Celefinwe © Celefinwe 2009

  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP