No Sweat

>> Monday, March 22, 2010

No sweat. I can do this. I mean, if other people can do it, I should be able too, right? Seriously, how hard can it be?

Apparently, it is not as easy as I thought it would be. 200 words blog post on NOT sweating? I perspire just thinking about it.

Alright, alright. That's quite enough. I've had my fun with my pun (eh - I rhyme!) on the subject. Honestly, though. How can we possibly not sweat in the sweltering that is the Malaysian weather? And what's this I hear that the weather will continue until.. cue Google Search. Eh. Nothing on when this blasted blessing in disguise of a heat wave will end?

Pass the roll on deodorants around, please.

On the other hand, for those who dislike the sticky feeling of the classic "bebola golek" version, how about giving one of these bad boys a try? It's easy, convenient and actually smells kind of nice too. I mean, it smells absolutely fantastic o' mighty sponsors of Project Alpha Malaysia. Erm, please do not disqualify my entry.

Speaking of sweat, I have heard that some women find sweaty men attractive. I beg to differ. I am sure that a lot of people will agree with me on this. Maybe sweaty, nice smelling men can be attractive but bad B.O. is a no-no. Unfortunately, certain oblivious individuals still prefer to go au naturel in Malaysia. Especially when one is stuck in a crowded public transit after coming home from work? Choke. GASP. Breathe.

Please, people. Spray on some Adidas Action 3 now!

Project Alpha Season 2 is presented by Adidas Action 3 and supported by P1 and MAS. Auditions are now open! Check it out at www.projectalpha.com.my/auditions

263 word count. See? That wasn't so bad, was it? ^___^

0 comments:

Header image credit: adapted from sxc.hu by Celefinwe © Celefinwe 2009

  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP