Beautiful Blogger Award

>> Monday, March 22, 2010

Ooooooh. See the pretty award I have just won? Here's my chance to practice my award speech ala Oscars.


Erm, I would like to thank Blogger for giving me my own private space F.O.C so I can post my lunatic ravings thoughts. Also, to OurBloggerTemplates for their flexible and highly customizable XML templates. Oh, and free stock photo sites for providing royalty free images I can edit and make into my blog header.

And a HUGE thank you to Ida for giving me this award. You are awesome, sweetie. I have faithfully followed your blog since I discovered it. If anyone who is reading this and have not followed her, do it! Not only will you have an interesting blog to read from your blog list, you will also meet the sweet and nice person behind the blog as well ^___^

Basically, here are the rules to accept the award :
1. Thank & link the person that gave you the award.
2. Pass this award onto 15 bloggers you’ve recently discovered and think are fantastic beautiful too
3. Contact said Blogs and let them know they’ve won the award
4. State 7 things about yourself.

  1. CatlinaFly
  2. 365 of Liza's Life 
  3. goldenoro
  4. Memoirs of an Imperfect Angel
  5. Oh My WTF!  
  6. Sand and Foam 
  7. spilt Teh Ais on papyrus 
  8. ♥ Welcome to Mama Alya's blog ♥ 
  9. BYXURA THE GREAT 
  10. Girlindarkness Rawk 
  11. kiwies online 
  12. PoBazZ The ChaRmeD OneS
  13. Sheri's World 
  14. Wan's GirlGirl True Stories 
  15. ♫Kipas Susah Mati Penunggang Bertopeng♫ 
  16. Anybody reading this post. Go ahead, grab the award. You are all beautiful too ^___^ 
7 (random) things about myself??
  • I am addicted to Teh Ais (I'm drinking it right now)
  • Where there's will, there's a way
  • When I was small, I wanted to be a psychiatrist
  • A true Scorpio 
  • Not really superstitious but why go against the odd?
  • Plan B. I live for Plan B. And C, D etc.
  • Have a love/hate relationship with my a**
So there!

6 comments:

::Ida:: March 25, 2010 at 3:20 PM  

awww... jangan la puji i lebey2.. hikhik... *bushing*

teh ais limei March 27, 2010 at 12:40 AM  

Thanks Shareen! *grins widely and skips around*

Shareen Mohd Saleh March 30, 2010 at 8:08 AM  

Ida: Just telling the truth hehehehe

Limei: You're welcome. Have fun! *skips togther with you*

::Ida:: April 2, 2010 at 5:04 PM  

i just realize i typed bushing? errrr...

::Ida:: April 2, 2010 at 5:04 PM  

i just realize i typed bushing? errrr...

Shareen Mohd Saleh April 2, 2010 at 5:15 PM  

I just realized that I did not realize that you typed "bushing" LMAO

Header image credit: adapted from sxc.hu by Celefinwe © Celefinwe 2009

  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP