Mama's little Bugger bug-ed

>> Friday, March 12, 2010



Asyraf hasn't been well these past few days. Poor thing been having low grade fever and flu. The thing is he has never gotten sick before, not even after his immunizations.Yesterday the nursery called me when I was at work, telling me he's been fussy and crying since I dropped him off. Oh noes!

We picked him up, together with a much delighted Syakirah because she can go home early, and took him to a clinic. Nothing too serious, thankfully. It's just that he's such a good baby most of the time that when he fusses, it really causes me to worry. Even when I know there's nothing to worry about, according to the doctor-lah, but I guess that's the mother hen in me.

Tomorrow, we're supposed to go to PD with my parents. I hope Asyraf will be well enough to go. Or else, we'll just skip it, I guess. I also still need to go shopping for Asyraf's baju melayu for his cukur jambul next week.It's going to be hot but I doubt MIL will like it if I just put him in a romper. Hmmm.


Anyways, see y'all by the beach. Hopefully ^___^

4 comments:

Sheri, RN March 13, 2010 at 6:40 AM  

Hope the baby feels better soon :)

Shareen Mohd Saleh March 15, 2010 at 7:59 AM  

Thanks, doll! He's feeling better already. A little bit of fresh air by the sea does a world of good, apparently ^___^

ohmywtf March 15, 2010 at 2:46 PM  

aww....ahsraf baby get well soon! :-)

Shareen Mohd Saleh March 15, 2010 at 2:53 PM  

thanx. He's feeling better already ^___^

Header image credit: adapted from sxc.hu by Celefinwe © Celefinwe 2009

  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP