My Favourite Surfing Spot

>> Tuesday, March 16, 2010



What kind of a Malaysian would I be if I my favorite hangout is not at a mamak shop? Nowadays, more and more local eateries come equipped with wi-fi. I mean, how awesome is that? You get to eat, drink AND play Mafia Wars at the same time! Well, yes. Technically, you could do those activities at home as well, but no matter how hard I try, my teh ais just does not taste the same as the ones at my usual local haunt (you know who you are.. what's up macha?)

I remember back in the days when I had to go to the nearest cyber cafe to download song lyrics. Erm. Let's not go there. Moving on...

Nowadays, all one need to do is plug in a wireless card or modem, if it has not already been built in to your computer, and voila! Twitter, Facebook and Blogger at the tip of your fingertips. Anyplace, anytime. As long as you are not sitting in a cave that is. Even then, I think certain ISPs might still have some coverage.

P1 is one of the latest Internet Service Provider (ISP) here in Malaysia. Who can forget their ingenious Sudah Potong campaign? And by the way, just for the record... yes, I have.

Project Alpha Season 2 is presented by Adidas Action 3 and supported by P1 and MAS

 Word Count: 213

7 comments:

Mommy Lyna March 16, 2010 at 10:13 PM  

To have a cup of tea, kat rumah pun boleh, but the experience tu takde. No kopitiam cup at home!

LiXa the Mama Alya March 17, 2010 at 8:29 AM  

erm. P1 sucks nowadays.Mine at home has been blinking red and orange for the last 2 weeks..

I'm so near to "potong" P1 now

Shareen Mohd Saleh March 17, 2010 at 8:33 AM  

Mommy Lyna

Betul tuh. Boleh ajer buat teh and roti bakar with telur setengah masak kat rumah, but takder "feel" ah.

BTW, I ada cawan kopitiam tu, my arwah Atuk yang punya. Masa kecik2 dulu everyday tengok dia minum guna cawan tu ^___^

Shareen Mohd Saleh March 17, 2010 at 8:35 AM  

Lixa

Memang pooon huwaaaaa. Sini still boleh sikit2 lagi ah tapi agak lemmmbab. Takleh potong, contract 2 tahun isk isk

P.S. dah habis baca eclipse belum? Go team Jasper!

LiXa the Mama Alya March 17, 2010 at 9:14 AM  

blum abis..baru bace sampai part dorang nak join forces battle newborn vampires..

Alya smlm cranky big time..tido 10 mins skali bangun nangis..nak teething kut

CatlinaFly March 18, 2010 at 10:54 AM  

salam shareen jom join giveaway e-ein k :)

Shareen Mohd Saleh March 18, 2010 at 1:02 PM  

Lixa

Ala ciannyer Yaya. Just bagi Woodgripe and hope for the best :P

Cat

Teramat sangat nak masuk but office kijam, teramat sangat BZ. Sabtu my son cukur jambul plak. I will still give my best effort nak join, even if very the last minute hehehehe

Header image credit: adapted from sxc.hu by Celefinwe © Celefinwe 2009

  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP