I am a Tweet-in'

>> Thursday, April 23, 2009



Yes, I have unfortunately jumped on the on the Tweeter band wagon. We'll see how long this lasts. If you're on Twitter too, just add me. I'll add you back ^_^ . It's so boring and defeats the entire purpose when you don't have friends to add.

http://twitter.com/celefinwe

Feeling sick. Don't really wanna post much. Had to come in during the day today because I missed a day of T2 training last week. At least I have another ponteng buddy, Ian. Thankfully we both "co-incidentally" did not attend training on the same day. Had to complete Control Questions and had interview later on that with the Czech guys. I swear the Linux guy looks exactly like South Park's Jesus. I think that every time I see him LOL. But he's a nice guy. And the other one too, eventhough he is built like a rugby player and makes me me feel literally very small standing next to him when I was trying to draw diagrams for Centralized Updates LOL

Urrrrgh! 3 hours, 45 minutes to go...

0 comments:

Header image credit: adapted from sxc.hu by Celefinwe © Celefinwe 2009

  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP