Turn on the lights...

>> Tuesday, April 14, 2009

I had a strange and elaborated dream last night, like all my dreams usually are... when I'm not being haunted by long haired ghost chicks wearing flower patterned baju kurung, but I digress. The part I think I will share is the part where I dreamt that Adam Lambert came to Malaysia for a showcase and sang only 1 song! Oh, and he was not very friendly at all. I blame this segment of my dream on the radio station Hitz.FM for keep on repeating how awesome David Archuletta's showcase on Saturday was. It's not like I didn't try to get the tickets! I even made Baybe promise to come with me in case I get to go. That didn't happen, of course.

Anyways, my house is being renovated for the next 2 months. We are practically squatting at the front portion of the house. The kitchen, bathroom, Mama's room has all been torn down. We're even showering in a makeshift bathroom that consists of wood planks and canvas *SOB*. I bring my brother Ayeen's BB gun(?) with me when I go. I swear if anybody tries to take a peek, I am armed and will not hesitate to shoot!


As if that wasn't Survivor style enough, about 4am I woke up to see our entire street without electrity. Awwww, man. I showered in freezing water and dressed in candlelight to get to work today. I feel very in touch with my roots now.

Ooooh. Training room is very quiet now. Better get back to posting later.

Later!!

0 comments:

Header image credit: adapted from sxc.hu by Celefinwe © Celefinwe 2009

  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP