Idol Contestants Signature Dance Moves

>> Thursday, April 9, 2009

Okay, I just saw this on Rickey.org, my absolute favourite site out there at the moment for all the Idol news. I have no choice but to share it here.





Danny doing the salsa is seven kind of awesome! Yeah, shake those hips, Gokey!

Anoop is a total geek. Yeay!

Kris is... fine. Kris was adorable in that clip. But this is the only time you'll hear me say that.

Adam makes a skank-y face. LOL. You show them, girlfriend!

Scott, erm. Isn't it against a safety code somewhere for him to do that?

2 comments:

LiXa the Mama Alya April 9, 2009 at 3:41 PM  

errr..
I dont get Scott's moves either
*rolling eyes*

Shareen Mohd Saleh April 9, 2009 at 3:44 PM  

I would like to point out that it might be the fact that he is sight challenged but I think it's most probably coz he's just rhythm-challenged hahahahaha

Header image credit: adapted from sxc.hu by Celefinwe © Celefinwe 2009

  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP