American Idol: The Year You Were Born Night RESULT

>> Friday, April 10, 2009

It was about time that America finally put the poor guy out of his misery. Except, that he looked kind of sad to leave... My estrogen will now kick in and I will say stuff like... "Why didn't they use the judges' save on him?"

I've been tough on Scott for weeks. I mean he certainly has moved mountains with in spite of disability, but gee whiz, there really are more talented contestants that deserve to stay who don't have any personal tragedies to help them through.

Danny Gokey is an exception, mmmkay!!! He has not mentioned any deceased relatives lately even though his grandfather passed very recently. He could have played it up. Shed a tear or two on stage. Or dedicate his late grandfather's favourite song on during a performance. But my Gokey did not do that so please, stop doubting his credibilty. He can sing! And dance the salsa. And has an adorable, squinchy smile. And sing! No doubt about that.

Woops! Sorry to take the focus away from you, Scott. Anyways, the only other thing that hit me is why did they bother turning him towards the big screen during his farewell montage? I guess it would be kind of akward if he was the only one still facing the judges if somebody forgot to guide him where to turn LOL. Okay, that was mean.

What is up with my hormones today???!!!

0 comments:

Header image credit: adapted from sxc.hu by Celefinwe © Celefinwe 2009

  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP