American Idol: The Year You Were Born night PREVIEW (yeay for Live Blogging!)

>> Wednesday, April 8, 2009

OMG! OMG! Danny is singing Stand By Me! I'm watching it right now on Rickey.org. He is so awesome. Danny Gokey is the next American Idol! Go go Gokey!

But, Adam is singin Gary Jules' Mad World, which have frankly changed my life since I saw that kiwi bird animation. Ahhh. I will not switch teams, darn you, Glambert!

Ooooh baby pictures! I am going to eat Danny Gokey alive. Betcha he'd have too cute babies. *cough*cough*

List of contestants and songs:

Adam Lambert - Mad World
Matt Giraud - Part-Time Lover
Allison Iraheta -- I Can't Make You Love Me
Scott MacIntyre -- The Search is Over
Anoop Desai - True Colors
Lil Rounds - What's Love Got To Do With It
Kris Allen - All She Wants To Do Is Dance
Danny Gokey - Stand By Me

I must watch this! S***w training! Mwahahahaha!

UPDATE:

I just saw Adam Lambert singing Mad World. Forgive me, team Gokey. Embrace the Glambert y'all! Simon Cowell gave him a standing ovation? Woooo hoooo!

0 comments:

Header image credit: adapted from sxc.hu by Celefinwe © Celefinwe 2009

  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP