"Do I need a computer to use your software?"

>> Wednesday, April 1, 2009

A bunch of IT Helpdesk jokes to cheer you up on April's Fool. Or at least make you appreciate just how awesome your work really is - yeah, right! LOL

Customer: "The install fails half way through. I tried several times, and it always fails at the same point."
Tech Support: "Did you see any kind of error message?"
Customer: "Yes."
Tech Support: "What did the error message say?"
Customer: "It said, 'Please insert Disk 2.'"
Tech Support: "Have you got another disk there?"
Customer: "Yes."
Tech Support: "Is it labelled 'Disk 2'?"
Customer: "Yes, it is."
Tech Support: "Insert that disk into the drive, and click 'OK'."
Customer: "Wow, thanks! That's fixed it. It's installing now. What was it, a faulty disk or something?"


Tech Support: "No, sir...clicking on 'Remember Password' will NOT help you remember your password."

Received by email:

Dear Creater of this good game, I like your game and I wish I could play it more but I can't. I could play it just fine the very first times I tried. But now I cant cause I put in a name and password it loads like for 5 minutes then a BRRIINNNK noise pops my speakers and a word thing popped up and said something wierd like Operation Collapsed or something like that. Please write me back!!!


Tech Support: "What version of Windows are you running?"
Customer: "I got the computer in 2003, so I think it's a Windows 2003. Or maybe it's a Windows 2004? I got it late in the year."
Tech Support: "Um, ok."
Customer: "Is that wrong?"
Tech Support: "No, no, that sounds about right. Tell me, would you know what service pack you have for that?"
Customer: "Well, when I got to the register, the young man who rang me up said was about the 5th person to buy it. So it might be service pack 5."


Customer: "How much do Windows cost?"
Tech Support: "Windows costs about $100."
Customer: "Oh, that's kind of expensive. Can I buy just one window?"

Customer: "Hi, I'd like to buy a virus."
Shop assistant: "You really don't want a virus on your computer. What you need is anti-virus software."
Customer: "No, my son told me I need a virus, and that's what I'd like."
Shop assistant: "No worries. You don't need to buy a virus -- you can just connect to the internet and download one."

0 comments:

Header image credit: adapted from sxc.hu by Celefinwe © Celefinwe 2009

  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP