My ass is on fire!!!

>> Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Ai-yok! Damn the coffee making machine in the pantry. I made a cup of Milo earlier and just used one of the paper cups there, coz you know, the drink the machine makes is in pretty small portions and I didn't to have to wash my mug for like, 3ml of beverage, but I digress. Anyways, it was almost the end of my 15 minutes break and the drink was still in no condition for any normal human being to sip it, it was still so damn hot! I thought to myself, I'll just drink one little sip and get back to work but alas! The cup was too hot for me to hold and disaster struck.

Said offending Milo cup in the trash. I didn't want to get any closer to it to take a photo. Too much trauma.


I think I have first degree burns or something. Ouch!


5 comments:

LiXa the Mama Alya July 24, 2008 at 4:48 PM  

heheheh...ciannye..
lucky u've got me to tapau the lunch aite? :D

Shareen Mohd Saleh July 24, 2008 at 5:23 PM  

Tu ah. Takkan nak kuar makan bontot penuh milo kot? Kekekekeke

~♥~ Eat Pray Love ~♥~ July 25, 2008 at 9:29 AM  

heheheheh cian mama :p

Barakzz Del' pobazz July 26, 2008 at 2:33 AM  

Keekeke next time try to spill KOPI O or something else may b the fell of burning is diff kekekek..... kekekek U have to mandi bunga mama buang the bad luck kekkeke

SeriSufi menyanyi... July 27, 2008 at 7:52 PM  

kekeekekekekeee....
nie mesti mama ngantuk ni... huahuahuahauaaa...

Header image credit: adapted from sxc.hu by Celefinwe © Celefinwe 2009

  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP