Mama's poor sweetie...

>> Wednesday, July 30, 2008

I had to take Emergency Leave yesterday coz my poor darling was sick. She's been sick since Sunday and because our normal doctor wasn't around on Sunday, had to take her to my hubby's panel. On Monday, she was still sick and throwing up and stuff but I had to send her to the nursery anyway. I already took 4 MCs maaaa. Cannot-lah be so dodgy. On Monday morning, I opened my email and saw that I got my confirmation email. Alhamdulillah.

But bad news outweighed the good. About 3.30pm the people from the nursery called and said my little girl has been throwing up since morning. I wanted to go home and pick her up but already got 3 people on EL and 2 more on AL, so already understaffed. So I just stayed and answer call as best as I could, all the while thinking bout Syakirah. Not even watching Friends online can get me from worrying all the time.

Yesterday, she still had fever and cough. Hubby and me had to stay up with her almost all night. Cannot tahan like this. We took her to Dr Ahmad,
our usual doctor, as soon as we can pry our eyes open wide enough. He is such a good doctor and his medicine always works. He checked her and said that her chest was wheezing so had to go on the Nebulyzer gas machine thing. But, she doesn't have asthma... yet. She fell asleep not long after that. Either because she was feeling more comfortable or because she was tired of all the screaming and crying when she was on the machine. It broke my heart to see her like that. I'm such a big ball of mush when it comes to my daughter.

She was a bit better when I dropped her off this morning, still fast asleep. I hope she'll get better soon. I miss her :`(

Some recent photos to look at while at work...










3 comments:

Byxura The Great July 30, 2008 at 12:37 PM  

Alalalala... ciannyer budak comey ni !!!

Barakzz Del' pobazz July 30, 2008 at 2:19 PM  

cian die ala sakira demam yek...... uncle barakzz doa kan semoga lekas sembuh......sayang die

Shareen Mohd Saleh July 30, 2008 at 2:28 PM  

Marilah auntie2 and uncle2 netcare melawat bobot kat umah plak. Nanti mama bobot masakkan cikodok hehehehe

Header image credit: adapted from sxc.hu by Celefinwe © Celefinwe 2009

  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP