2 new Sim 2 objects pack!

>> Tuesday, July 15, 2008


I bought 2 new original objects packs for Sims 2 on Sunday, yeay! I got the H&M Fashion Stuff Pack and the Ikea Stuff Pack. I wanted to have more clothes for my Sims without having to download user created ones one at a time from websites like TheSimsRecourse.com. It's all the meshes that I have to find and install separately and sometimes the creators don't label it properly that it's only compatible with expansion pack Sims University a
nd such. I'm already up to generation 3 on my Legacy Challenge, so I really don't wanna mess it up this time. Again. And the Ikea Stuff Pack! *happy sigh*

I always liked walking around in Ikea at Ikano Power Centre. They have such inspiring displays. And now I can decorate my Sim homes all I like at an unlimited budget! *psssst 'motherlode'* I love cheats! LOL

Oh, and did I mention that there's also like a buy 2 free 1 deal? Like, I bought 2 things for Sims 2, and I can register and get a third objects pack? Yeay! The options available are for the older objects packs like Family Fun Stuff and Glamour Lifestyle Stuff that I've looked all over ebay for too. I totally need to register soon and get my free gift ^_^

0 comments:

Header image credit: adapted from sxc.hu by Celefinwe © Celefinwe 2009

  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP