Twilight

>> Thursday, July 17, 2008


When you can live forever
What do you live for?


I've seen icons of Twilight a lot recently so I Google-d it just to see what the fuss was about. So it seems that it's a movie adapted from a book series. After going through Wikipedia, I have since dubbed it Anne Rice Jr. I know that might seem a bit unfair to its loyal fans, but I have yet to be converted... yet! Into a fan, I mean. Not a vampire. Which is what the whole thing is about. Except that the vampire is 17 years old and goes to high school. Don't ask. I don't know.

I'm slightly intrigued to pick up a copy of the book before watching the movie. It could turn out to be another tacky teen movie like The Covenant, which in its defense has some pretty male witches to look at but zero on originality and plot. Or it could turn out into another Queen of The Damned with Stuart Townsende as the deliciously evil Lestat. Hmmm. I'll do a bit more search to see if the book is worth my money. I have a nagging feeling that it might turn like a Sweet Valley version of vampires, but hey, I could be wrong.

*whine*

Why can't I write a novel and make millions too? I'm gonna start as soon as I get home! An take a shower. And have dinner. And spend time with my little girl. And erm.. That bit is private muahahahaha!

0 comments:

Header image credit: adapted from sxc.hu by Celefinwe © Celefinwe 2009

  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP