I must be nuts. Everyone's leaving but I want in?

>> Friday, July 4, 2008

Byxura is a bad, bad girl :P

She told me got kerja kosong back in Celcom, well, Netcare, to be precise and now I can't stop thinking 'bout going back. I really miss my friends and the environment there. I mean, it's nice here. Can watch movies online, update blog all day... But it's just not the same. Yes, towards the end Netcare was becoming a bit of hell, and my God the politics was like heck, but it's home y'know? Plus, even though our super fantastic boss Lita is no longer around, we still have the otai En. Azham and En. Shahir. And the almost-otai En. Farez and of course my old Team Leader Mr. Law who gave such glowing praise during reference phone checking that I got this job here! Oh, and erm, two others as well. I forgot their names mwahahahaha! Besides, I heard rumours that HP discontinued their Asia contract. Maybe we can boss Lita back too, yeay!

2 things. I want the position to be permanent and on office hours. Can or not?



OST Prince Caspian
Switchfoot - This is Home

5 comments:

Byxura The Great July 4, 2008 at 8:34 PM  

Hehehe... so bila nak send resume ni?? kekekeke

Barakzz Del' pobazz July 5, 2008 at 2:23 AM  

mama if i can go back to past.. ill make sure that u will not leave celcom that soon....emmm my soap opera and movie life is empty without u....

girlindarkness July 6, 2008 at 6:29 PM  

erm..mama...betul cakap mumu,kalo leh putarkan masa,x nak lagi tinggalkan saat2 kite bergossip & x nak tinggalkan even 1 sec nak membebel dengan mama memaki budak 1st level yg damn stupid!mama..missh u....come back :-p

Shareen Mohd Saleh July 7, 2008 at 9:54 AM  

Nak balik sana... Tapi masalah permanent ngan opis hour jer. Kalau En Azham leh settlekan, dengan segera mama kembali kekekekeke

Rindu korang sumer huwaaaaaaaa!!!!

girlindarkness July 7, 2008 at 9:46 PM  

windu mama jugaks.......windus laaaaa.... :-)

Header image credit: adapted from sxc.hu by Celefinwe © Celefinwe 2009

  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP