TAGGED: Unknnown Tag?

>> Tuesday, December 30, 2008

1. Do u think u're hot?
Honestly? Not really. I have a love/hate relationship with my big butt *SIGH*

2.Upload your fav picture of you


3. Why do u like that picture ?
Took me 2 weeks of bored, Photoshop-ing to get the result. I can do it better in a shorter time now. I was still a novice then hehe..

4. When was the last time you ate pizza?
A week ago? Had to wait almost an hour. Stupid waitress accidentally gave our pizza to someone else. WTF?!!

5. The last song you listen to ?
Leave Out All The Rest - Linkin Park

6. What are doing right now beside this ?
Erm.. working? Or at least, I'm supposed to be working mwahahaha

7. What name do you prefer beside yours ?
Isabelle. I've already named a Sim with that name too. Next female Sim, I'm thinking.. Ava.

People to tag

Sue Kiwi
Girlindarkness
Sheri
Shamm
Byxura the Great


8. Who is number one?
A friend from my my old work place. Mature and responsible. I can always ask her for advice..

9. Number 3 is having relationship with?
Ooooh. Better ask her that. I don't pry into people's personal lives, unless they ask me too, that is ^_^

10. Say something about no 5?
A good friend. She's someone I can trust. Ive know her since before I got married. She even took MC to come to my wedding!

11. How about no 4?
Also a friend from my old workplace. Last I heard, she was tanam anggur hahahaha. I hope she already found a decent job by now.

12. And no 2?
There is never a dull moment around this gal! Always gossip, gossip, and more gossip! A highly emotional person, but underneath it all is a heart of gold.

3 comments:

Sheri, RN January 6, 2009 at 12:44 AM  

The last song I listened to, well one of them, was Leave Out All the Rest by Linkin Park too! I kinda have the Twilight soundtrack on repeat playlist on iTunes right now. :)

Shareen Mohd Saleh January 6, 2009 at 2:14 PM  

Me too! Kinda. I have Decode's Paramore on repeat on my CD player in the car LOL

Sheri, RN January 7, 2009 at 12:26 AM  

I just finished the tag post on mine, thanks for tagging me too :)

Header image credit: adapted from sxc.hu by Celefinwe © Celefinwe 2009

  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP