Cameron Highlands photos!

>> Thursday, December 4, 2008

Woops! It took me a while to upload these. I had to catch up on my Heroes, Gossip Girl and 90210, thank you very much. Plus erm, I need to prepare myself for something that came up while I was still on holidays *winkwinknudgenudge* I don't know! I'm just so confused!! Erm, there is a Malay saying that says don't count the eggs until it's hatched? Or don't count the chickens until they're hatched? (How did I ever pass my BM paper for SPM?? *rolleyes*) I'll get to that later when it's more settled.

Some photos had to be censored due to somewhat controversial content mwahahaha!!

2nd Day - Breakfast time!






Boh Plantation









2 comments:

Barakzz Del' pobazz December 5, 2008 at 7:48 PM  

u love Cameron-highlands so mucho do you..... kekekek still remember we chit chat about the British Ascent "Would u like some Tea and Scone" hahhah

Shareen Mohd Saleh December 15, 2008 at 8:48 AM  

This time no Brits, thank God hahahaha! But got really rude Arab couple O_o

Methinks they're on honeymoon coz the guy punya neck penuh ngan lovebites hahahaha :p

Header image credit: adapted from sxc.hu by Celefinwe © Celefinwe 2009

  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP