Arrrgh! The pain! Part II

>> Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Had my tooth pulled out on Monday, against my better judgement too I might add. Been having toothache for over a week. But being dentist-a-phobia that I am, I postponed it as long as I could. After a really bad day with it, I faltered and agreed to setup an appointment with the dreaded Dentist.

I know my fears are irrational. I mean, it's better to just get it over and done with rather than to prolong the inevitable, right? Teeth just don't get better on their own. But I. Just. can't. Help. It! I not just dread going to the dentist, I fear it. As in tight stomach, nausea, hyper-ventilate kind of deal.

In the end, I had 1.5 teeth pulled out. One is a stump of a tooth, and the other is my upper right wisdom tooth. The dentist probably figured, 'Hey, she's already drugged up now. Might as well kill 2 birds with 1 stone', the heartless bastard.

I'm feeling alittle woozy right now 'cause I've just taken painkillers. Man, this is some good s***. I feel kinda good actually. Wheeeee!

0 comments:

Header image credit: adapted from sxc.hu by Celefinwe © Celefinwe 2009

  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP