It's The Final Countdown!

>> Tuesday, January 6, 2009

I just found out yesterday that next Monday will be my last day here. I only have to come in half-day 'coz it seems I have 9.5 annual leave days left. O_o ????

Whatever.

I'm kind of mixed about this. I' m excited to start in a new place and learn new things and all that, yet the big surprise is, even to myself, is how sad I actually feel to be leaving. I haven't even been here that long and pretty much stick to my own little corner here streaming and playing games all day. Woops! Did I just say that out loud?

In the end, I know that I have to do this. For myself and for my family. Gotta keep moving forward and all that. Rolling stone gather no moss, you know.

Between this job and the next, I'll have almost a whole month of doing nothing. Now there's something to look forward to! I've been meaning to clean out my overflowing closet, fix my computer, get back to making graphics (so I won't be paying USD7 every 2 months to LiveJournal for nothing), actually sit down and finish a writing project (any fandom - I just need to complete one!! Why is that so damn difficult??!!), spoil my baby girl (as if she isn't already spoilt)... the usual.

The countdown begins!



0 comments:

Header image credit: adapted from sxc.hu by Celefinwe © Celefinwe 2009

  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP