TAGGED: Honest Scrap Award

>> Wednesday, December 24, 2008


I've been tagged with the Honest Scrap Award by Sheri. Thanks, doll. I'm still a little drugged *read previous post* so this is gonna innnn-teresting mwahahahaha!

So, what does this award mean? It means – “leftovers, fragments, discarded material, and many times truth and honesty is discarded material, considered fragments and left over.” We tell it like it is and let the scraps fall where they may.

The honorees are to: a) first list 10 honest things about yourself - and make it interesting, even if you have to dig deep! B) pass the award on to 7 bloggers that you feel embody the spirit of the Honest Scrap.

  1. I don't always tell the truth. I don't really lie, but if I feel that the other party can't handle the truth, I'll just zip it. Why bother? They can thank me later when they're not offended by what I didn't say [O_o]
  2. I hate dentists. They keep telling you to be calm and this procedure is not going to hurt a bit, just going to be a little uncomfortable. You lying m*****f*****s!!!
  3. I'm really mean when I'm in pain (as you can tell by No. 2 on the list)
  4. I kinda liked Titanic the first time I watched it. But after hearing My Heart Will Go On by Celine Dion for the 40th time, I swore I would never admit to liking the movie. Until now.
  5. Bald men scare me. Sorry, Vin Diesel!
  6. I like to think that I'm pretty good at reading people. 80% of the time, I'm right .
  7. I suck at whodunnit movies. I never even come close! In that John Cusack movie, Identity? I thought it was the spirits of dead native tribes! My husband got that one right on the first try. No fair!
  8. I will always miss my friends in Netcare :`(
  9. If I could have 1 super power, I want to be invisible. Think of all the fun I could have! Sneak into movie theaters, follow people around all day and see what they're up to, go to MHP Mid Valley and read all the books I want... Fun!!
  10. I've always wanted to be a vampire. Like the ones from Anne Rice's novels, thank you very much. Who doesn't want to be beautiful, powerful and immortal? Oooh, and I get to bite people too, yeay!
There you go. I shall dub this random episode, honesty caused by taking too much painkillers due to having your wisdom tooth removed. I would like to read more insane, I mean honest, ramblings by


  • Byxura the Great
  • Muu Muu Pobazz
  • Justlixa
  • JuSTin?cHaoS^guRL a.k.a. Nizam
  • Girl in Darkness
  • Sue Kiwi
  • wangirlgirl

4 comments:

LiXa the Mama Alya December 24, 2008 at 1:23 PM  

errr.. MHP or MPH :รพ

Shareen Mohd Saleh December 24, 2008 at 1:27 PM  

Hahahaha. Typo error!

LiXa the Mama Alya December 24, 2008 at 2:45 PM  

panjangnye tagged ni..letey gak nak pk 10 honest things ni..ahahah

Sheri, RN December 30, 2008 at 2:47 AM  

You're welcome for the tag - you deserved it!

I also have always wanted to be a vampire. Maybe that is why I like Twilight so much...

Header image credit: adapted from sxc.hu by Celefinwe © Celefinwe 2009

  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP