Compliment letter for Celcom CSE??!!

>> Wednesday, November 19, 2008

From: Shareen Saleh
To: 'careline@celcom.com.my'
Cc:
Subject: Compliment for your agent

To whom it may concern,

Please refer to my mobile number 013-3******. I had a previous accounts dispute that has since been resolved. I called your Careline yesterday to get an update regarding my issue.

The first agent I spoke to was obviously a newbie. He did not understand my issue and did not seem to be familiar with the system he was using enough to extract the information that I requested. I tried the friendly approach and playfully asked him if he was new. He turned sullen and rude almost immediately. I was not trying to be offensive, just trying to make him more relaxed so he would be able to assist me better. As a customer, I should not have to resort to this in order to get the service I deserve. I would like to recommend a refresher training for the agent in customer service skills so other customers won’t have to put up with him surly attitude and poor system and product knowledge.

I saved the best for last. The second time I called, I was assisted by an agent named Wali (ID 3705). He was helpful and informative. He was able to answer all my enquiries in a satisfactory manner and we even managed to have a nice chat together. He sounded confident and was efficient to go thru the system while explaining everything to me. Speaking to him was a pleasant experience and I can only hope that other agents would be able to live up to his standards. Please convey my sincerest gratitude to him for being such a good sport while doing his best to assist me. I hope the management team will recognize his effort and award him accordingly.

Warm Regards,

Shareen Saleh

Customer Service Representative | Microsoft Customer Service Australia and New Zealand

(AU: 13 20 58 | NZ : 0800 800 004

3 comments:

girlindarkness November 20, 2008 at 11:40 PM  

abeh tu mama,anu reply dari celcom?

LiXa the Mama Alya December 1, 2008 at 6:55 AM  

wahhh...
kasik compliment nampak..
hehehe

Shareen Mohd Saleh December 4, 2008 at 11:52 AM  

Tak respon paper pun. Buduh tul online system Celcom nie hahahaha

Header image credit: adapted from sxc.hu by Celefinwe © Celefinwe 2009

  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP