There is no such thing as a dodgy MC

>> Thursday, June 12, 2008


I'm just here to defend myself against the baseless accusations that have been floating around the cyberspace about me.

I am NOT dodgy and I have the MC to proove it hahahahaha.

Busy, busy day. I'm updating on my other blog today so feelin' dizzy coz I haven't updated in LJ in some time now. I almost forgot all the LJ tags and since I've been spoilt rotten by Blogger posting in a WYSIWYG HTML editor, had to scratch my head a bit for the HTML codes too LOL. Erm, I really, really need to start working on a new layout and some new icons. I'm bored with the ones I have now. Still dizzy. And still deep in my fandom. Go Team Peter!!


5 comments:

JuSTin♥cHaoS^guRL June 12, 2008 at 4:30 PM  

rumours??muahahahahhaha :P

Shareen Mohd Saleh June 12, 2008 at 4:40 PM  

Rumours semata. Completely untrue! Muahahahahaha

LiXa the Mama Alya June 12, 2008 at 4:41 PM  

hahahahha...u r still DODGY my dear!

Shareen Mohd Saleh June 12, 2008 at 5:58 PM  

Dodgy pun dodgy ah. Lalalalala hehehehehe

Byxura The Great June 14, 2008 at 9:45 AM  

jangan jadi ratu mc lagi tau!!

Header image credit: adapted from sxc.hu by Celefinwe © Celefinwe 2009

  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP