Mystery of the missing green pashmina

>> Monday, June 23, 2008

I got in this morning and it was fucking cold from the minute I stepped in the office. If I had balls or implants, they would be frozen by now. When I got to my workstation and reached for my green shawl, it wasn't there. WTF? I called up my hubby to see if I accidentally left it in the car, but I know that wasn't possible. Last Friday we all went to team dinner at TGIF (wait, Liza will upload the photos one for sure hehehehehe) and I walked there. I think I would remember if I dragged it with me all over Jalan Raja Chulan O_o

In the frigid temperature, I ate my egg sandwich. Was feeling kinda nostalgic coz I had that damn thing since I was back in Celcom. I was complaining to Liza when Marissa who was filling her water bottle overheard me. She told me that she saw my green shawl on the couch. It was there this morning together with her pillow as well.

Woops! Someone must've used my poor baby as a blanket. Sorry for the fuss. Next time, I'm leaving my stuff in my drawer and keep it under lock and key mwahahahahaha

6 comments:

LiXa the Mama Alya June 23, 2008 at 3:35 PM  

tell me about it..
my bantal always missing..
bau hashem!

Shareen Mohd Saleh June 23, 2008 at 4:45 PM  

tu ah... nak kena basuh nie huwaaaaaaaaaa

Barakzz Del' pobazz June 23, 2008 at 9:24 PM  

Emmmm mama, marissa ni team CSI ker .. She the one yg jumpe ur pashmina kan....... You should award her kekekekke

MORAL of the BLOG: pls dont leave yr belonging behind without lock it.....

Shareen Mohd Saleh June 24, 2008 at 8:35 AM  

Kira lebih kurang ah mumu. Dia Team Leader yang merangkap Team CSI kekekekekeke....

Moral of the blog part II: Don't leave anything behind with locking it... sspecially your RM350 headset huwaaaaaaaaaaaa

Barakzz Del' pobazz June 24, 2008 at 5:52 PM  

Emmm pasal ur headset... yg celcom ker or yg data com.... coz yg celcom rase nyer dah jumpe kan.......sekarang tdigunakan oleh NURIHAN BAHARUDDIN......kekkekek kalau datacom punye hilang emmm tu mama kene story balik

Shareen Mohd Saleh June 25, 2008 at 9:57 AM  

Tahu... Yang kuciwa tuh... Pas mama dah blah baru jumpa. Kijam! Memang saper yang sorok tuh saja nak mama berambus. Isk isk

Header image credit: adapted from sxc.hu by Celefinwe © Celefinwe 2009

  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP