Express updates

>> Wednesday, June 18, 2008

I had a go with a racist prick yesterday, fucking jerk! So thus, I have been formally initiated into the Microsoft family LOL. Erm, well, it wasn't so funny yesterday but today is a new day and all that crap. SL is 6.94% (!) at the moment. That can't be a good sign. I had a bad. ominous feeling about coming to work today, which was confirmed when my little girl threw up on me on the way to send her to her daycare. *SIGH* If I was anything superstitious, I should be running away, away from here and go back to the safety of my bed and my computer. Oh, and did I mention that my my Sony Ericson K810i fell from my pocket when I was in the toliet too? *SOB*

Speaking of which, my wunnerful beta, Rosie, has been whipping her crack (EDIT: I meant cracking her whip! LOL. But she can whip her crack at me anytime LOL) at me to get on with chapter 2. I totally wanted to get on that last night, I swear! But I've just been so tired these past few days. I did make a header and like 7 whole icons over the weekend, (sarcastic) wheeee! Haven't posted the icons but I did upload one for my own use. I suck at the whole text thing in icons. Cropping and coloring is the only I can do. Boo! Hmmm. I need a OTP icon made now!



1 comments:

LiXa the Mama Alya June 19, 2008 at 8:11 AM  

YOU has been tagged by LiXa NiZaM !

Header image credit: adapted from sxc.hu by Celefinwe © Celefinwe 2009

  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP