TAGGED: 8 random habits/facts about me

>> Friday, June 20, 2008

****

The Rules :
1. Each blogger must post these rules first.
2. Each blogger will start with 8 random habits/facts about themselves.

3. Bloggers that are tagged need to write on their own blog about their "8 things..." and post these rules. At the end of the blog entry, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.

4. Don't forget to leave a comment in their blog, telling them they've been tagged, and to read your blog. *wink*

* * * *

Random fact # 1:
One of my most prized possession is a gold plated, Lord of the Rings' The One Ring ring, with chain, that comes in a leather box. My precioussssss...

Random fact # 2:
Am a terrible procrastinator. My motto in life is "... 5 more minutes"

Random fact # 3:
Cannot live without teh ais. Period.

Random fact # 4:
Get my best ideas in the shower. I swear!

Random fact # 5:
Don't listen to Malay songs anymore after I heard Arrow's Aku Tak Marah. The dumbest piece of crap ever written, lyrically wise. I mean, WTF???!!!

Random fact # 6:
I have over a dozen second hand stuffed toys that I 'rescued' from flea markets and bazaar. Watching Toy Story 2 has changed my life forever *SOB*

Random fact # 7:
My comfort food are.. Gloria Jeans' lemon cheesecake, Maggi Asam Laksa, and sweet, cold carbonated drinks...

Random fact #8:
My guilty pleasures are slash, loud rock music and Muppet's Treasure Island hahahahahaha

****

You're Tagged!

Byxura the Great
Muu Muu Pobazz
JuSTin♥cHaoS^guRL a.k.a. Nizam
Girl in Darkness
Sue Kiwi
Tai-ko Tan
Shamm
Lita's Fashion World

5 comments:

LiXa the Mama Alya June 20, 2008 at 5:03 PM  

why fact 2 & 3 the same??
you dodgy woman!!
hahahaha

LiXa the Mama Alya June 20, 2008 at 5:05 PM  

hahahah...dengan segeranye wat pembetulan tuh.. :รพ

Shareen Mohd Saleh June 20, 2008 at 5:23 PM  

Woooops! Tersalah paste ah tadi. Hehehehehe

JuSTin♥cHaoS^guRL June 22, 2008 at 9:00 AM  

aiya....why u tag me back lor?? ting tong ting tong

Shareen Mohd Saleh June 23, 2008 at 8:04 AM  

Becoz got no one else to tag lorrr hahahahahaha

Header image credit: adapted from sxc.hu by Celefinwe © Celefinwe 2009

  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP