I am clearly made of WIN

>> Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Darn you, Kenny Rogers!


Got a new haircut, yesterday. Go me! I went to SNIPS inside Cheras Leisure Mall, 'cause I'm such a lazy ass to go all the way to Maju Junction to Derrick's where I usually to go. All I wanted was a haircut since my hair has gotten to a stage where it was just plain weird. Instead, I spent RM276 instead including some hair care products I'm not really sure I need. Huh? I just get so confused!! I have oily scalp AND frizzy hair so I need special shampoo but any normal conditioner will do? And the fucking styling product is for curls and costs RM118 per bottle? But if I buy 3 products I get a free treatment session, so that's okay, I think [O_o] Oh, and the writing on the bottles are freaking Japanese so for all I know, it says "We actually only cost RM8.95 so you've been tricked, you fool". Or not. The treatment card is valid for 2 weeks so maybe I'll go right before going to Saradiana's wedding in Segamat, where ever that is hehe

BTW, the curls in the picture is all mine. I didn't do any perms or whatever. I just put some stuff in my hear, scrunched it a bit and voila! That was what drew me in in the first place, the stylist swore it would be easy to apply and make my hair easier to manage. So, if it doesn't I'll throw the bottle, with the product that can last me for 7 lifetimes coz it's so damn big, in his face.

I set the appointment for 7.30pm with a professional stylist who charge RM60 and above per haircut. When I got there, the pro stylist has gone home. Hmmph! He obviously never bothered to check his Blackberry. Anyways, I had a choice of a senior stylist or a junior stylist. The senior ones cost RM45 and the junior ones RM25. I chose the senior one. Heck, if I can't have the best damn it, I demand second best! Wrong choice. He intimidated me into purchasing the hair stuff. I mean, he really knew his sh*t and never argue with a man who is holding a scissors 2 inches away from your face.

I still think I look like a poodle, but hey, at what I paid for it, I'll learn to love it!

p.s. The title of my post is actually on an icon from french_sorbette's collection. I totally adore it!

10 comments:

Byxura The Great June 25, 2008 at 7:11 PM  

New look of Shareen!! hehehe

LiXa the Mama Alya June 26, 2008 at 11:04 AM  

i like the new look..
cutie mama!

Shareen Mohd Saleh June 26, 2008 at 11:14 AM  

Hehehehe... Makaceh. Potong rambut murah jer. Barang nak style rambut sampai beratus huwaaaaaaaaaa

LiXa the Mama Alya June 26, 2008 at 1:52 PM  

hahahha..
lain kalu ikut za..
"pakai syampu je"
:รพ

Barakzz Del' pobazz June 26, 2008 at 2:20 PM  

memang skarang buat rambut dah mahal..... Dulu saya potong kat JANTZEN Midvalley RM35.00 but now Dah Rm40.00.... baru ingat nak buat relaxing dah naik harga Rm250 haiyooo.... skarang sebulan skali gi ipoh potong rambut..... murah jer kat kedai schwarzkopf saloon.....potong+cuci+kaler+highlite+Urut
Baru Rm60.00 ...schwarzkopf brand lak tuh.....

LiXa the Mama Alya June 26, 2008 at 2:27 PM  

murah gile tu !
tp skang minyak mahal nak gi ipoh oi..

Shareen Mohd Saleh June 26, 2008 at 3:01 PM  

Takkan nak potong rambut jer nak gi ipoh? Minyak + tol + penat lagi. Huwaaaaa. Mumu buat lawak kijam! Tapi RM60 jer. Macam murah plak. Hmmmmm

girlindarkness June 27, 2008 at 1:57 PM  

huhuhu dah dah x payah laa nak baiki2 rambut tu......mubarak memang kene ipoh sebb sabun pencuci kotoran kepala mubarak x ada kat KL..kekeke....

~♥~ Eat Pray Love ~♥~ July 3, 2008 at 9:35 AM  
This comment has been removed by the author.
~♥~ Eat Pray Love ~♥~ July 3, 2008 at 9:36 AM  

wow... new look of mama... you look cute my dear!!! ;)

Header image credit: adapted from sxc.hu by Celefinwe © Celefinwe 2009

  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP