In the absensence of light

>> Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Haven't updated here in a while. But I am proud to unveil my new blog, just my for TV shows here! Well, mostly proud, cause it still need a lot of work, but hey, at least I'm updating that one on a regular basis ^_^ Oh, and they're not my TV shows. Just the whole bunch of them that I watch on a regular basis.

This week, Daylight Savings is on. Basically it just means that for the next 6 months(?), Ausies will be 3 hours ahead of us, instead of 2. It also means we have to get to work an hour earlier huwaaaa!!!! At least it's still the same for me at 6am. Could be worse. I could have gotten the 5am shift. Erk! That is just inhuman.

Main reason didn't wanna update coz I was bummed out about having to work on Raya. At least back in Celcom, I could request for afternoon shift or something. I just want to spend the first Raya morning at home. But maybe, I won't have to worry about that anymore???

Oh, and I am finally better. Almost. Darn cough and flu was bugging me for almost 2 weeks. It's been a while since I was sick like. I just wanted to curl up in bed for a week and not leave the house. Alhamdulillah, getting better now.

Well, I'm off to watch 90210. Later!


0 comments:

Header image credit: adapted from sxc.hu by Celefinwe © Celefinwe 2009

  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP