I wanna be making graphics again! Huwaaa!!!!

>> Tuesday, October 28, 2008

I totally miss making graphics. I want to make graphics again. I miss my Photoshop. SOB! I'm not paying subscription to Livejournal every 2 months for nothing y'know.

My babies..

I need to get a new HDD. My outdated (yet still lovable - gotta be careful with what I say. My computer has feelings. I shit you not!) 40GB system disc is only a mere stone's throw away from being filled to capacity and my second is still MIA as fas as my BIOS is concerned. I'm thinking of getting a 300GB HDD this time mwahahahaha! And that will take like 16 hours to defragment, if I'm lucky.

Gotta back up everything, format the new HDD, install drivers, import my shit back... Can I take a whole week off from work to do this? Gotta test my Sims2 games and all after all
[^_-] I'm sure there must be allocation for that somewhere in my contract - heh.

2 comments:

Sheri, RN November 21, 2008 at 7:45 AM  

Ohhh I love The Sims 2. My PC doesn't always like to keep it running though - and not by name-calling either (as mine also has feelings) - it just doesn't meet the req. specs I think. :(

Shareen Mohd Saleh December 4, 2008 at 11:57 AM  

Awww too bad... But Sims2 does take a lot out of your computer. I'm running out space to install new expansion and objects packs. Woops!

Header image credit: adapted from sxc.hu by Celefinwe © Celefinwe 2009

  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP