Obituary piece from a local PC magazine...

>> Thursday, September 25, 2008

This is the formal announcement for my second HDD that has finally meet its ultimate demise...

Rest in pieces you bastard! Damn you to hell for taking all my graphics, resources, MP3s and illegally downloaded TV shows! I curse you to the undying pits of hell for giving up on precious life without giving me any prior warning. Damn you!!!!!

There's still a couple of options for me to try to resuscitate you. I'll give it a go when I have the time. In the mean time, you are SO not on my favourite people list for not letting me make new icons for Supernatural's season 4 epi 1, Lazarus Rising and for slashing Dean with the new hunk on the block, a fallen angel nevertheless(!), Castiel.

Oh, and Al-fatihah.


Disgruntled clone PC user

0 comments:

Header image credit: adapted from sxc.hu by Celefinwe © Celefinwe 2009

  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP