I had a dream...

>> Thursday, October 23, 2008

And what a strange dream it was. My dreams always have linear yet illogical, movie like quality to it. Usually these kind of dreams are really fresh when you first wake up but gradually fades through out the day, but the feeling it leaves behind stays with you. I barely remember last night's dream, but what I remember most is having Edward Cullen of Twilight(!) series in it.

Now I'll just go through the bit I remember most.

Edward was coming over to my house to see someone (Bella?). Some guys didn't like the fact the he was a vampire and they were gonna beat him up. I wanted to tell them that Edward was a good guy and he didn't deserve to be treated like that but I also knew that they couldn't possibly hurt, immortal vampire and all that he is. I did try to convince the guys to leave Edward alone but they ignored me.

When Edward showed up in front of my house, the guys went over and beat him up. I watched from like 10 feet away, feeling anxious, which doesn't make sense but no part of this dream makes sense anyways. It went on for a bit longer than I was able to be patient for and I was just picking up some form of weapon to help him when it was all over. All the guys left him looking pleased with themselves, the imaginary bastards!

Edward walks in looking all sad emotionally hurt. I put my arms around him to give him a hug and he cries! Erm, right.

Edward, kindly grow some balls, please.

Methinks I better stop re-reading my Twilight books. This is just so messed up. Obviously, my subconscious thinks Edward is pretty whipped for a powerful immortal but who cares? If a Mary Sue character written by someone who most likely was a closet ff.net writer can make it to the big screens, then dang it so can my slashy stuff! LOL I wish!

0 comments:

Header image credit: adapted from sxc.hu by Celefinwe © Celefinwe 2009

  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP