Arrrgh! The pain!

>> Monday, October 20, 2008

My tooth hurts. Damn it! Adeh! Adeh! Adoiiiiii!!!! I feel like I want to bite someone's head off.

On Saturday, I didn't go the Team Building because of really bad case of migraine. My right side of the head all hurts. My eye hurts, my ear hurts, my neck hurts, even my teeth hurt! So, naturally I thought that my migraine triggered the tooth problem. Yesterday, no more migraine but still toothache. And last night! It just keep throbbing and hurts so bad.

I've had worse, of course. But I can tell this is gonna be a bad one. The problem is that it triggers my migraine too. So double bummer. And my medical card doesn't cover dental, so triple bummer.

Arrggh!!! Here come the pain.

2 comments:

LiXa the Mama Alya October 23, 2008 at 6:12 AM  

dah tau sakit tanak gi cabut..
meh nak tolong cabut ngan playar..hehee

Shareen Mohd Saleh October 23, 2008 at 1:16 PM  

Nanti kalau dah sakit sangat, mama gi ah doktor gigi. Sekarang nie takut tuh lebih sikit dari rasa sakit hehehehe

Header image credit: adapted from sxc.hu by Celefinwe © Celefinwe 2009

  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP