Your call has been forwarded...

>> Monday, August 4, 2008

Aisey! Left my SEK810i phone at home. V-ery luckily I have my old SET610 phone inside my bag somewhere but, battery almost dead. Oh, well. 'Ada guna gak tepon lama tuh' hehehe.

I went to Menara Celcom on saturday to get my money, my duit kutu. No shopping with that money. Both my cars have to renew road tax and insurance this
month. And for my Myvi, no NCB or whatever because of the accident. We never claimed from our insurance but because the other party did, so we still cannot get the 10% discount. Totally not fair. I mean, hello? The kid ran into our car and broke his own leg in the process, now we can't get the NCB thing. Not fair.

Anyways, yesterday went to Jakel KL to buy stuff for Hari Raya. S-ooo this is Jakel that everyone talks about. There was so many people there. Probably to shop for Hari Raya too. I bought 6 pairs of cloth yesterday. One my grandmother, one for hubby's grandmother, one for mother in law, one for Baybe and 5m for me and Syakirah to share between us. T
his Hari Raya, our family theme is white. I was out of ideas. There was so many different patterns and colours and style that I got confuseeeeeddd!!!

Today is a typical busy Monday. Not much time to do anything. Can't even update blog properly or watch House. I'm re-watching season 1 BTW. 5 more minutes of my break time before I descend back into Hell. Halp!!




2 comments:

Byxura The Great August 5, 2008 at 9:47 AM  

Benci.. datang time kite cuti!

girlindarkness August 5, 2008 at 2:32 PM  

benci moday gaks :-) nasib baik ari nie selasa1ahakz..

Header image credit: adapted from sxc.hu by Celefinwe © Celefinwe 2009

  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP