TNBodo!!!

>> Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Again??!!! How many times do we have to go thru this? Last night at about 11.45pm while I was reading in disbelieve that Edward would be stupid enough to leave Bella, and Bella was stupid enough to get involved with Jacob (I mean, vampires are way cooler than werewolves IMHO) the power went out again. Damn you TNB!!! I mean like, yesterday when their technician finally came over, they told us that we had to replace some thingy on the main power board. They sent one of their kroni electrician over and charged RM400. And last night the whole neighborhood didn't have power... again. What is up with that? 3 times within a week is just too much.

My history with TNB has been long and ugly. Imagine having power outage at least once a week for 3 months. There was a time when the entire row of houses on my street, ours included, suddenly had a surge in electricity bills. And I mean way, way too much, like RM600 for that month alone. We already lodged a complaint about the construction site in our housing area that seems to be stealing the electricity illegally but probably because TNB already been paid hush-hush money, they just ignored our complaints. The even had the nerve to tell us to just pay up or the will cut the power to our house. They will investigate our issue further and will rebate back into our account.

Bullshit!

I loathe them from the bottom of my aircond-less soul.


0 comments:

Header image credit: adapted from sxc.hu by Celefinwe © Celefinwe 2009

  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP