sengalCustomers + dumbassTNB(noElectricity.2) = ManicMonday

>> Monday, August 18, 2008

I should've stayed in PD. I regret almost every moment of not staying the extra day. Things have just been going wrong since we got back yesterday. I will proceed to tell my story in a disjointed manner since my brain is a big puddle of mush right now.

As soon as we got home, Baybe was still unloading our stuff from the car and I was watching Syakirah while she watched her TV shows. Suddenly she started crying. Poor thing had an upset stomach. She just wanted to hold on to me and cried. We gave her some medicine, bathed her and put her to sleep. Wahid, the stray cat the we have informally adopted, broke into the house while we were gone and thrashed the kitchen. The bathroom was muddy, it must've rained real hard on Friday or Saturday and flooded the bathroom. Things were pretty settled for a few hours. We went to bed. Syakirah woke up crying at abour 2am. We put her back to sleep and went back to bed. At about 3.45am, I woke up and realized that there was no electricity. Baybe called TNB and reported it. About an hour later, the electricity came back on. When my alarm sounded at 5.20am, no more power - again!
WTF?? And it was only our house too. All the other houses already had their power back on. Had to shower in the freezing cold and dress in the dark. Thank God, I didn't end up looking like a homicidal maniac.

I had a feeling about today. *SIGH*

I should have stayed in bed.

0 comments:

Header image credit: adapted from sxc.hu by Celefinwe © Celefinwe 2009

  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP